Having a virtual PBX is the modern equivalent of owning traditional PBX boxes and hardwired switches. The difference is that for a less money, you can have the same functionality without the clunky boxes taking up space. Going through itPBX for your virtual PBX systems gives you the ease of using an innovative system that utilizes the internet instead of physical telephone lines.
Using VoIP technology, itPBX delivers hosted PBX phone services over your already existing internet connection. This translates to an affordable, cost saving option that allows you to continue to enjoy all of the same features, but without the added hassle of maintenance.
PBX Business Phone Benefits
- Affordability: PBX systems through itPBX are more affordable than traditional phone systems that use hardwired switches. This solution covers everyone in your office using your internet connection and each representative gets an extension regardless of their geographical location.
- Equipment: There are no hardwired lines and no PBX boxes taking up valuable space. Along with those being eliminated, we have also gotten rid of the extra fees that go along with them.
- Savings: For a cost-saving solution, there is no time like the present to use a virtual PBX phone system.
- One Company, Many Services: With itPBX, we offer an all-in-one solution to your phone systems needs along with providing cost effective local, long distance and international calling services. We take care of providing your calling features along with the phone systems used by your staff members.
- Your Staff Remains Under One System: Virtual PBX systems work to keep your staff members connected to you, your customers and each other. Regardless of their location or yours, your employees’ extensions are housed under one easy to use phone number.
- Growth Options: If you expect to grow, then you can add more extensions to your PBX system as you add employees. This system is scalable so that you can focus on your business and not communications systems.
How a Virtual PBX Can Help Your Business
If you have used traditional PBX systems in the past, the technology is much more fluid and easier to use. With the internet becoming more prominent, business owners are moving away from traditional systems in favor of technology that uses the internet to create a similar experience for callers and users.
With a virtual PBX, you aren’t renting or buying expensive equipment, so you are already saving money. What you need to use a virtual or cloud-based PBX are telephones and access to the internet. Our expert technicians at itPBX will take care of the rest so that you can enjoy our seamless operations. We maintain and own the virtual equipment used, so you can focus on what matters: growing your business.